Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A little about us

Welcome to Break the Case blog. This blog is intended to give a breaker's perspective on the hobby and to give product reviews and previews of upcoming products. We will also run our breaks from this blog until we find a home to run our breaks.

Zack(vincesanity) and I(ryo1549) make up Break the Case. Each of us are sports card fans through and through. I have known Zack for little over 5 years now and he has been one of my best friends in the hobby since the beginning. He and I have always loved breaking boxes. I have been doing group breaks for 4 years now, from the days on Beckett before their forum overhaul. From there, I moved onto FCB and did breaks there for quite a while. After that sight, I do breaks on thecardsite.com and also blowoutcards.com. We are taking it one step further and trying to do breaks for ourselves. You can view my videos on the following sites:

youtube.com/ryo1549
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/treasure-hunters-box-breaks
blogtv.com/people/ryo1549

We have started our own channel at blogtv.com/people/breakthecase. We also have a facebook and a twitter account. (@breakthecase1)

We look forward to posting the ins and outs of our breaks along with the product views and hope you'll follow along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment